Working directly for the client, Pi are currently undertaking an extensive full detailed design project for a private residential client in Leeds, Kent.
Set in a rural village on 1.7 hectares of land, this 19th Century property boasts high ceilings, a swimming pool and several outbuildings on the site. All of which requiring careful additional consideration when approaching the supply and infrastructure solutions.
As part of a full refurbishment for the new property owners, our works include;
- Utility Upgrades
- Full Lighting & Power Design
- Security & Access Control Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Full MEP & Above Ground Drainage
- Installation of Oil Fired Boiler Heating System & Heat Pumps
- Full Plant Control System (for operational efficiency)
- Building Ventilation System
- Site-Wide Infrastructure (for power & water to outbuildings)
With construction commencing in Feb/Mar 2020, we have had to produce swift and thorough solutions for this remote site, overcoming the thermal efficiency challenges caused by its 1800’s construction.
We will continue to support our client throughout this exciting renovation and look forward to seeing our designs in final working practice.